Alpha Vesta CIC are a Community Interest Company with a very strong foundation and mission statement of ‘breaking the cycle of domestic abuse through awareness, prevention and early intervention in the Workplace. Alpha Vesta CIC are passionate about embedding culture and building understanding across all workforces so that we are better able to spot the signs and reach out safely and effectively to those we may be concerned about.
- Alpha Vesta CIC – Survivors Symposium Launch – Interview with Fiona Bowman
- Alpha Vesta – BBC Essex Interview – Tony Fisher
- The important role of the Workplace in Breaking the Cycle of Domestic Abuse
- Domestic Abuse and COVID-19 – The Toxic Mix
- Understanding the Complexity and Tragedy of the Case against Caroline Flack